This study tool covers all of today's most essential knowledge in rheumatology and orthopaedics―in a bright, colorful, easy-to-use format that facilitates mastery of the material. Basic science and clinical informa¬tion are thoroughly integrated throughout. And, plentiful illustrations, tables, boxes, and bulleted lists make the content simple to absorb.
- A bulleted outline format expedites review.
- "Hints and Tips" boxes present advice on how to remember key facts.
- 2-color line drawings make concepts easy to grasp.
- Differential diagnosis boxes assist in the identification of common diseases and disorders.
- "Comprehension Check" boxes help readers to assess their understanding.
- Self-assessment content facilitates exam practice.
Michael Snaith, Senior Clinical Lecturer in Rheumatology, University of Sheffield and Honorary Consultant Rheumatologist, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield; and Andrew Hamer, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield.
Daniel Horton-Szar, GP Principal, Canterbury, Kent, UK.